Application for Qualified Professional
If you are a qualified Hairdresser or Barber and would like to be included on the SA Qualified Hairdressers and Barbers Register you will need to complete the following online application.
Before you commence the application, you will be asked to create your own personal account. This account will allow you to save your application and complete it at another time.
To find out further details on what information is collected and how it will be used please refer to the Application Process page.
Before you Begin
Please confirm you have the following:
Qualified through an Apprenticeship (please provide one of the following)
- Trade Certificate
- Hairdressers License
Qualified through a National Accredited Course as an Institutional Student
- Cert III in Hairdressing or barbering PLUS your Certificate of Recognition (issued by Traineeship and Apprenticeship Services)
- if you have a CERT III in Hairdressing or Barbering and you have a minimum of 10 years of industry experience (having worked a minimum 25hrs/week average) before 1 July 2020 you do not need to provide a Certificate of Recognition but need to provide proof of this employment.
- Training organisation: business name, address, and contact number
- Employer details (if employed): business name, address and contact number
- SAHBA Member number (if applicable)
- A Profile Photo (optional) - jpg or png
If you are unable to provide scanned copies of the above documents, please call SAHBA on (08) 8271 1355